- Coir pith is purely Organic and environmentally friendly unlike rock wool. High water holding capacity (upto 88%) due to foam like structure.
- It has a very high buffer capacity that will provide enough water and nutrients even after 2 days of irrigation.
- Excellent air porosity due to loose structure (up to 23% air porosity) and holds more air even after saturation.
- Coco pith is an execellent growing medium for root developement which enables easy and direct transplanting without any additional treatment or agents.
- Coco pith by its nature has a very slow decomposition rate so that it is ideal for reuse thereby reducing the replacement cost.
- Our Coco pith yields more advantages than rock wool in terms of both financially and ecologically.
Coir Pith Specification
- Coco pith 5kg bricks
- Moisture <16% Compression Ratio 5:01 pH 5.5-5.5 Sieve 6mm
- EC <0.6 ms Expansion Ratio 70/75Ltr Organic matter 85%